Sunday, September 5, 2010

Reading for AR

I have begun researching and reading articles for my Lit. Review. I've read a lot of stuff but don't know how to categorize it. I know we have to have 3 sub topics for our review but I just can't seem to get a narrow and focused topic for each. I have been looking for website creation for schools, using the websites as a mean to communicate with students, and the effective use of these tools to help keep teachers, students, parents, administrators, and community members organized with school functions. I know this website will be a helpful tool to all....but where do I get started with this Lit. Review? I keep looking at articles and other sites for information. Like always.....AR....a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyler, have you watched the video in the AR Assignment? It is a great summary of what you are trying to accomplish. Also, Google Drawing, Mindmeister, Bubbl.us and Mind42 are all free tools for concept mapping. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete