Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 4 Practical Experience Post 1-Flash

I thought I would really push myself this week and try something completely different for my practical experience. I had heard about Flash from Adobe multiple times and knew it had something to do with animation but had really no clue what it was or how to use it. When going onto Lynda.com, I didn't even know where to start on what I should learn about Flash. I feel kinda silly for saying that, but it's the truth. Flash was something I have never learned about or really had to even know anything about it. The first thing I watched was about creating graphics in Flash and using the animation tools to make those graphics move. I was really concerned with how Flash works and if I will get the hang of it. There are so many small adjustments you can make to a project and so many things you can do with a project. It just seems a little overwhelming. I really hope to continue to work on Flash and be able to use Flash for some projects to add to my AR project which is a website.

1 comment:

  1. Post is very much informative and content is so much convincing that I look for more in the future.
    Training for DevOps is very helpful in the current market trend.

    ReplyDelete