Friday, April 22, 2011

Sharing of Final Project Presentation

Here's the Final Presentation Paper: What I've been working towards for sometime now. It's still in its final stages with a little more tweaking to do but for the most part is there. I have chosen to submit this paper to the "Journal of Technology and Teacher Education." JTATE serves as a forum for the exchange of knowledge about the use of information technology in teacher education. Journal content covers preservice and inservice teacher education, graduate programs in areas such as curriculum and instruction, educational administration, staff development instructional technology, and educational computing. JTATE is part of the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). I really feel this is a great fit for this publication. I hope to have others read this paper and try creating an LMS for their classroom.

Here's the link to my Paper:

files.me.com/tybad13/cmefwh

No comments:

Post a Comment