Friday, April 22, 2011

Think Out Loud-Post #2

After searching around to the list of different publications, I think I finally decided on the "Journal of Technology and Teacher Education." This publication seems to support a variety of topics with technology and how it can be used in the classroom. I read through a few of the abstracts posted on their website and I felt as is my paper would be a nice fit for their publication. There aren't too many guidelines for the submissions and the length of my paper would not be an issue at all. I really hope by using a publication that focuses on technology and teacher education, some teachers will be influenced by my findings to try to incorporate a LMS within their classroom with little effort. It's a small part you must do, but the outcome of what the students learn is tremendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment